Tuesday 23 August 2011

Sleepless in Seattle

After 27 hours of being awake, most of which I either sat on planes or ran around airports Amazing Race style, I finally made it to Seattle. After such sleep deprivation it's almost impossible for me to recall how many different security and passport control check points me and Camilla (who is travelling with me) had to pass through. Or queue through extremely slowly. Luckily, we made it on our flights despite surprisingly tight schedules and the flights themselves went well and the travel weather was beautiful.

We took the light train from the airport to downtown for the fraction of the price of a taxi. After asking advice for a couple of times, we made it to our hostel which has a very central location - we can even see the Space Needle from here. (I might get back on this topic later on).

After having a huge meal from the McDonald's right next door, I guess I should head to bed. There's a lot to do tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. 1nd!
    Tavarat ei vissiin jäänyt matkalle, gooooood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus heti alko tippumaan uutisia, kun lähit! Carlings ja Punnitse&Säästä avaa Stellaan joskus marraskuussa haha.

    ReplyDelete